Quiznos...

Ever since the American franchise, Quiznos, opened up in my work place, I wanted to try it out. They have subs, soups and salads.

Quiznos doesn't have many branches in Kuwait. But one can order online through talabat. They do have a Facebook (Quiznos Kuwait), twitter (quiznos_kw) and Instagram (quiznos_kw) accounts and a website.
Their hotline number is  188001.



Their small subs are like 5 or 6 inches long and is more than enough to satiate you. 
You can choose brown or white or jalapeno or rosemary Parmesan bread. I am in love with the rosemary Parmesan bread ever since I tried it. 



That is how it is packaged. I bought the egg and cheddar breakfast sub on a rosemary-parmesan bread.I do not like jalapenos and pickles in my sub, so I always avoid it. And thank god they do not give you much options like Subway :).



My friend ordered the steak, egg and cheddar sub.

The bread is quite flavorful and light. You do not feel heavy after eating the sub unlike other breads. 

Both the subs were extremely delicious and I will definitely go back to try the other ones:) :) 



Comments

  1. Haha, looks like your friend couldn't wait for you to take a photo :P

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your thoughts:

Popular posts from this blog

Bourjois rouge edition velvet lipstick No. 12

The INGLOT event