Bourjois liner pinceau 16H eyeliner

I do not consider eyeliner as a make up anymore. It is an integral part of my routine like a face wash or moisturiser.  

I have tried a few eyeliners but was never really happy with any of them. The Lakme liquid eyeliner was my go to eyeliner since it did its job quite well until I was introduced to this eyeliner by the sales assistant in Boots.

The Bourjois liner pinceau 16H eyeliner is available in black, brown and gold.
I bought the ultra black one.

The design is like a sleek pen.






Now don't be fooled by the look of the packaging. The brush part is longer than the product part. You will feel that the product is less but it easily lasts for about 6 months. The expiry date of an eyeliner is 6 months and that is stated on the package. 





The brush is amazing. It is of the correct length and thickness. You can draw an even smooth line in a single stroke without any smudges.

The product isn't runny nor very thick. It has just the right consistency and I am amazed how the brush picks up just the right amount of the product each time you open it. The product dries quickly, is very black in color and it does stay on for almost 10 hours (for me). I have not worn it beyond 10 hours but I do feel it does what it claims.


I am absolutely in love with this product and has repurchased it twice already. It gives me well defined eyes and it is oh so easy to carry around. It is priced at 5KD and available in Bourjois outlets.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Quiznos...

Bourjois rouge edition velvet lipstick No. 12

The INGLOT event