Chocolate chocolate chocolate

Who doesn't love chocolates.
And the shops that sells chocolates exclusively---aaahh---heaven.
Today I visited such a  heaven :) :) - Ganache chocolatier. 

On my my they have such a variety of chocolates. And the good lady in the shop let me try a few. Oh they tasted so divine.









Ganache chocolatier sells premium Belgian chocolate. I am impressed by the quality and the quantity. The packaging is also awesome. 
You can check out their Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/GanacheChocolatier/) and Instagram (ganache_choclt) accounts.


Thank you for this free heart, filled with chocolate :)

P.S: The chocolates disappeared in no time; thanks to friends who have sweet tooth like mine [I think we had a competition finishing it off :)...aah ..happy day]



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Quiznos...

Bourjois rouge edition velvet lipstick No. 12

The INGLOT event