UNE nail polish - C23

I heard of this beauty brand from a friend of mine. She was raving about their lipsticks and so I had to check it out and bought the L09 lip color. I am totally in love with it. It's one shade which suits my skin tone. And on a second visit, I bought the nail polish 'C23'. 
The company refers to its product by numbers rather than names. 

[This is the link to UNE website.]

The company is promoting it's products as 'natural' - a tagline which I always fall for. 
Come on, who doesn't like the stuff that one applies on the body to be, natural.







 It has a double cap system. 
The brush is broad and thick - very easy to swipe on the nail.

It is printed on the bottle that the product is 75.2% of natural origin. 
Now why 75.2% and not a whole number!!!! Now that is confusing. But I can live with a nail polish which has 75% natural stuff :) :).




UNE claims that this is a 3 in 1 nail color i.e. it's base+color+shine all combined.

The consistency of the nail polish is quite thick. 
One coat can give you a really good coverage. It also doesn't take very long to dry.

And the nail polish will last for about 4 days without any chipping (which is a great plus for me). So, yep, their claim is true.



I am very happy with my purchase and next on my list is the nail polish C05.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Quiznos...

Bourjois rouge edition velvet lipstick No. 12

The INGLOT event