The Body Shop Almond handy manicure set

I love the almond hand and nail butter from The Body Shop (TBS). So when I came across the manicure set , I just grabbed it. :) 


It is packaged in a rectangular tin with an easy to open lid. Nothing fancy here. Minimal effort is required to open the tin. 





The tin carries a 100 ml almond hand and nail cream, a nail clipper, a nail buffer and a nail file.  So, that's my favourite hand cream and a manicure set and it retails for 4KD. Super affordable when you try to add up the price of each when bought separately. Yeah baby...I am buying it. 

The nail clipper is of really good quality. No complaints regarding the nail buffer and nail file too. My most needed stuff is all put in a box - now I don't have to run helter skelter searching for a nail clipper or a nail file.


As you can see from the picture, the tin is about 1.5 inches deep.

I would say, if you remove the plastic that holds the items, there is more room in the tin for some hair clips and lip balms or lipstick or nail polishes. A reusable tin indeed. It can serve as a mini make up kit which can be hid in your desk drawer at work ;)

It makes a good gift too for your BFF :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Quiznos...

Bourjois rouge edition velvet lipstick No. 12

The INGLOT event