The Body Shop Camomile sumptuous cleansing butter

How often have you fallen for the blabbering of the sales assistant and bought a product and ended up liking it?
This is one such product from the The Body Shop.





It is packaged in a tin tub with a screw on lid.Very compact packaging indeed for a product that is solid in consistency. As per body shop, it suits all skin types. And the expiry is 12 months from the date of opening.


The cleansing butter is white in color with a very faint smell of chamomile. Its like butter but it feels lighter than butter. It melts when you rub it between your fingers.


Just swirl your fingers in the tub, rub the product between your fingers and apply on the face. It just melts away all the make up. I tried using this product to remove long lasting foundations, waterproof mascara and long lasting lipsticks and it worked like a charm.
It removed all traces of makeup and it did not leave any oily feeling on the face. I did not feel the need to wash my face again. When ever you are trying to remove waterproof makeup or mascara, you need to give the product time to work its thing. So I would say wait for a minute and then gently remove by using a soft towel or kleenex.

I did not have any breakouts from using this product nor did it irritate my eyes.

A little bit of the product goes a long way. So it can last you a long time. And a word of caution here - ma ladies, you can waste a lot of product if you do not know the right amount to use. A couple of trials is all that is required to master it.

My go to, holy grail make up remover is olive oil and Johnson's baby oil. Johnson's baby oil took a back seat when I realized that it is mineral oil. So I was completely dependent on olive oil to remove all my make up. And it does a wonderful job; but it leaves your face oily and you need to follow with a face wash routine to remove the oiliness out of your face. But not with the camomile cleansing butter.

I have read some great reviews about the camomile cleansing oil but the camomile cleansing butter is more travel friendly and weighs less. :) 

I am really happy with the product and so here is a big shout out to the sales assistant in TBS-  'Thaaaaaank youuuuuuuu'

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bourjois rouge edition velvet lipstick No. 12

The INGLOT event