Max factor Elixir lipstick in Chili (no. 853)




This was one of those impulse buy products. I was recuperating from a bad bout of viral fever and was out shopping for my little one. I popped into boots for something and ended up buying this lippie. Shopping for makeup products can indeed lift up a girl's spirits ;) what say.

The lipstick bullet comes in a normal gold coloured attractive packaging. It has an expiry of 36 months (3 years) from the date of opening.This retails fro KD 5.750. I bought the lipstick number 853 or the shade 'chili'. The name is very apt for the color.




The lipstick bullet has an 'X' mark to show that this is the elixir range. The lipstick is really pigmented with shimmer in it, transfers less and bleeds little, very moisturising and great for Indian skin tone. 





My lips were very dry and chapped due to dehydration and I applied this lipstick without a lip balm underneath (I was lazy that day), but surprisingly it just glided on my lips and moisturised it and I didn't feel the need to apply a lip balm over it throughout the day. 

The glossiness fades after a couple of hours and the shimmer can settle into the fine lines of the lips, but just rub your lips together and you are good to go. The lipstick lasted a good 6 hours on my lip. I always use a lip liner , so that adds to the longevity of the lipstick on my lips.

I am so in love with the lipstick and the color that I have been wearing it every day since I bought it. I liked these shades also from the elixir range  - firefly, burnt caramel and mulberry.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Quiznos...

Bourjois rouge edition velvet lipstick No. 12

The INGLOT event